Re: ARM v8

Hi,

You will need to compile them from source. Depending on the distribution you may also want to compile google perftools and tcmalloc: I'm not sure why exactly but that has been repored to help. I strongly advise that you run make check ( or run-make-check.sh if you compile master ) to exercise the binaries and see if they work as they should. ARMv8 has been tested a few weeks ago with success, you should be good :-)

Cheers

On 19/12/2014 22:40, Garg, Pankaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find ARMv8 binaries for Ceph Firefly for either RHEL or Ubuntu? Or do we just have to compile from source files to produce an installable package.
>

> Thanks
>
> Pankaj

Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre