Happy Holidays with Ceph QEMU Advent

Howdy Ceph rangers,

Just wanted to kick off a bit of holiday cheer from our Ceph family to
yours. As a part of the QEMU advent calendar [0], we have finally
built a quick-and-dirty Ceph image for the purposes of trying and
experimenting with Ceph.

Feel free to download it [1] and try it out, or send it on to your
friends who have yet to experience the fun of Ceph! Hope this works
for those who had requested a simple Ceph image. Happy holidays and
happy tinkering!

[0] http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/#day-18

[1] http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/download/ceph.tar.xz

Best Regards,