Re: File System stripping data

Kevin,

Yes, that is just too old for vxattrs (the earliest tag with vxattr
support in fuse is v0.57~84^2~6).

In Ceph FS terms, 0.56 is pretty ancient.  Because the filesystem is
under active development, you should use a much more recent version
for clusters with Ceph FS enabled -- at least firefly, and perhaps
giant if you can tolerate a non-LTS release.

John