Re: Multiple MDS servers...

Hi Greg,

Sorry for the confusion.  I am not looking for active/active configuration which I know is not supported but what documentation can I refer to for installing an active/stndby MDSes ?

I tried looking on Ceph.com but could not find that explains how to setup an active/standby MDS cluster.

Thanks.

—Jiten