How to mount cephfs from fstab

Hi,

I would like to mount a cephfs share from fstab, but it doesn't
completely work.

First of all, I followed the documentation [1], which resulted in the
following line in fstab:

ceph-01:6789:/ /mnt/cephfs/ ceph
name=testhost,secretfile=/root/testhost.key,noacl 0 2

Yes, this works when I manually try "mount /mnt/cephfs", but it does
give me the following error/warning:

mount: error writing /etc/mtab: Invalid argument

Now, even though this error doesn't influence the mounting itself, it
does prohibit my machine from booting right. Apparently Fedora/systemd
doesn't like this error when going through fstab, so booting is not
possible.

The mtab issue can easily be worked around, by calling mount manually
and using the -n (--no-mtab) argument, like this:

mount -t ceph -n ceph-01:6789:/ /mnt/cephfs/ -o
name=testhost,secretfile=/root/testhost.key,noacl

However, I can't find a way to put that -n option in /etc/fstab itself
(since it's not a "-o option". Currently, I have the "noauto" setting in
fstab, so it doesn't get mounted on boot at all. Then I have to manually
log in and say "mount /mnt/cephfs" to explicitly mount the share. Far
from ideal.

So, how do my fellow cephfs-users do this?

Thanks,

Erik.

[1] http://ceph.com/docs/giant/cephfs/fstab/