Re: bucket cleanup speed

Also, if that doesn't help, look at the following configurables:

config_opts.h:OPTION(rgw_gc_processor_max_time, OPT_INT, 3600)  //
total run time for a single gc processor work
config_opts.h:OPTION(rgw_gc_processor_period, OPT_INT, 3600)  // gc
processor cycle time

You may want to reduce the gc cycle time (and match the total run time also).

Yehuda