Re: Multiple rules in a ruleset: any examples? Which rule wins?

Thanks! What happens when the lone rule fails? Is there a fallback
rule that will place the blob in a random PG? Say I misconfigure, and
my choose/chooseleaf  don't add up to pool min size.

(This also explains why all examples in the wild use only 1 rule per ruleset.)