Re: dumpling to giant test transition

Are you referring to manual roll out of ceph osd crush tunables optimal (http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2014-July/041499.html) ?

Can you include a copy of ceph osd tree and your crushmap?

Were the OSDs flapping when you did those queries?  pg 6.19 says [0,1] is acting, but only [0] is up.  pg 6.0 says [1] is acting and [1] is up.  It seems strange that different PGs have a different idea of which OSDs are up.

The web site hasn't been updated to state what "undersized" means, but the code says that means there are fewer replicas than requested.  That's different from degraded, which is when not all of the replicas are available.

I'm not really sure what that means in practice though.  If I had to guess, I say the crushmap is bad maybe?