buckets and users

Hi there,

I have this situation, where I'm using the same Ceph cluster (with
radosgw), for two different environments, QUAL and PRE-PRODUCTION.

I need different users for each environment, but I need to create the
same buckets, with the same name; I understand there is no way to have
2 buckets with the same name, but how can I go around this? Perhaps
creating a different pool for each user?

Can you help me? Thank you in advance, my best regards,

Marco Garcês