CDS Survey

Hey cephers!

Another Ceph Developer Summit is behind us, one that we thought went
quite well.  In the usual spirit of democracy and openness however,
we'd love to hear your thoughts on both the event itself and the
process leading up to it.  To make it easy to collect responses we
have assembled a short 8 question survey, and we'd love to hear your
thoughts.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L5ZMWW6

Please feel free to share thoughts on the blueprint process,
scheduling, messaging, BlueJeans, or anything else that you think
might be useful in planning future events.  If you have any questions
or concerns beyond the survey, as always feel free to contact me
directly.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat