logging, radosgw and pools questions

Hi there,

I have a few questions regarding pools, radosgw and logging:

1) How do I turn on radosgw logs for a specific pool?
I have this in my config:

rgw enable ops log = false
rgw enable usage log = true
rgw usage log tick interval = 30
rgw usage log flush threshold = 1024

but when I do "radosgw-admin log list" I get an empty list.
Any suggestions?

2) Is it possible to have different swift/s3 users accessing radosgw,
but placing data on different pools? At the moment, it is all going on
.rgw.buckets, I would like to separate this.

3) Is it possible to have 2 different swift/s3 users, sharing buckets?

4) How to setup radosgw on 3 different hosts? Do I need to had 3
different radosgw configs inside my configs, or can I have the "host"
part, with these 3 hosts?

I think this is all for now.. thank you for your help in advance!

Cheers,
Marco Garcês