Error creating monitors

Hi Support,

I attempt to test ceph storage cluster on a 3 node cluster. I have installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS in all 3 nodes.

While attempting to create the monitors fro node 2 and node3, I am getting the error below:

[ceph-node3][ERROR ] admin_socket: exception getting command descriptions: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

But mon.ceph1 gets created with no errors. What could I be doing wrong?

These commands are executed on the primary node, node1.

Please help.

Regards,
Sakhi Hadebe
Engineer: South African National Research Network (SANReN)Competency Area, Meraka, CSIR

Tel:   +27 12 841 2308
Fax:   +27 12 841 4223
Cell:  +27 71 331 9622
Email: shadebe@xxxxxxxxxx