CDS Hammer Videos Posted

Hey cephers,

All videos (from both days) of Ceph Developer Summit: Hammer are now
posted to YouTube and linked from the master wiki page:

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/CDS/Hammer_(Oct_2014)

We had just over 60 non-Red Hat participants from almost 20 different
countries represented, so a big thanks to all who participated! There
were some really great sessions that came out of this summit, so if
you were unable to attend I would highly recommend perusing some of
the videos that interest you.  Thanks, and see you in another release.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com