Redundant Power Supplies

What’s everyone’s opinions on having redundant power supplies in your OSD nodes?

One part of me says let Ceph do the redundancy and plan for the hardware to fail, the other side says that they are probably worth having as they lessen the chance of losing a whole node.

Considering they can add £200-300 to a server, the cost can add up over a number of nodes.

My worst case scenario is where you have dual power feeds A and B. In this scenario if power feed B ever goes down (fuse/breaker maybe)  then suddenly half your cluster could disappear and start doing massive recovery operations. I guess this could be worked around by setting some sort of sub tree limit grouped by power feed.

Thoughts?