Admin Node Best Practices

Dear Ceph users,

I just received 2 fresh new servers and i'm starting to develop my Ceph Cluster.
The first step is: create the admin node in order to controll all the cluster by remote.
I have a big cluster of XEN servers and I'll setup there a new VM only for this.
I need some info:
1) As far as i know admin-node need only to deploy, it doesn't support any kind of service. Is it so or i missed something?
2) All my servers for the OSD nodes will be CENTOS7. Then do I need to setup the admin-node with the same OS or i can mix-up?
3) Can I delete the admin-node in the future and recreate it whenever i need it .... or there are some "unique" informations (such keys) that i need always to preserve?
4) is it good having more than 1 ADMIN NODE or completly useless?
5) do you have some best practice to share? :)

Thanks,
Max