Re: Delete pools with low priority?

Dan (who wrote that slide deck) is probably your best bet here, but I
believe pool deletion is not very configurable and fairly expensive
right now. I suspect that it will get better in Hammer or Infernalis,
once we have a unified op work queue that we can independently
prioritize all IO through (this was a blueprint in CDS today!).
Similar problems with snap trimming and scrubbing were resolved by
introducing sleeps between ops, but that's a bit of a hack itself and
should be going away once proper IO prioritization is available.
-Greg