Re: can we deploy multi-rgw on one ceph cluster?

clewis:
1.
i  do not understand the use case of  multiple regions and multiple zones and multiple rgw.
in actual use(upload, download) , users  have dealings with rgw directly, in this process , what do regions and zones do?

2.
it is radosgw-agent to sync data and metadata.   if  data synchronization is finished  right after metadata is synced , or conversely?
if not,  how is it when user access a file throught another region/zone?

3. during using multiple regions/zones,rgw , do they have any relations with cdn(Content Delivery Network)? or how to use multiple regions/zones/rgws with cdn?

thanks, looking forward to your reply.

在 2014-10-28 02:29:03,"Craig Lewis" <clewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: