ceph osd replacement with shared journal device

Hi Dan,

At least looking at upstream to get journals and partitions persistently
working, this requires gpt partitions, and being able to add a GPT
partition UUID to work perfectly with minimal modification.

I am not sure the status of this on RHEL6, The latest Fedora and
OpenSUSE support this but SLE12 (To be released) and I think RHEL7 do
support this.

Im sure you can bypass this as every data partition contains a symlink
to the journal partition, but persistent naming may be more work if you
dont use GPT partitions.

Best of luck.

Owen