Timeout on ceph-disk activate

Thanks for the feedback Alfredo.

I'm not sure what the underlying issue was but I'm back up and running after
making sure all nodes are on the same ceph version.

The epel repository was automatically added as part of an openstack install I
performed on the admin node after installing ceph . When I disabled this and
went through another purge and clean ceph install across all boxes the osd
activation timeout no longer happened.