Bcache / Enhanceio with osds

Likely it won't since the OSD is already coalescing journal writes.
FWIW, I ran through a bunch of tests using seekwatcher and blktrace at
4k, 128k, and 4m IO sizes on a 4 OSD cluster (3x replication) to get a
feel for what the IO patterns are like for the dm-cache developers.  I
included both the raw blktrace data and seekwatcher graphs here:

http://nhm.ceph.com/firefly_blktrace/

there are some interesting patterns but they aren't too easy to spot (I
don't know why the Chris decided to use blue and green by default!)

Mark