Multi Level Tiering

Hi,

I'm just wondering if its possible (or planned to be implemented) a
way of configuring more than 2 levels of Tiering?

I'm thinking SSD Pool->Normal Replica Pool->EC Pool

We are looking at building a cluster to hold backups of VM's. As the
retention copies are effectively static data after they have been
written, it would be very handy to push them down to a EC pool. This
would increase capacity efficiency for long term storage and
operations on "newer" data would still be sitting on a more
appropriately sized SSD/Replica pool for this more active data.

Nick