Swift can upload, list, and delete, but not download

So this was working a moment ago and I was running rados bencharks as
well as swift benchmarks to try to see how my install was doing. Now
when I try to download an object I get this read_length error::

http://pastebin.com/R4CW8Cgj

To try to poke at this I wiped all of the .rgw pools, removed the rados
gateways and re-installed them. I am still getting the same error.

Here are my config if that helps

http://pastebin.com/q9DRHaQr

Uploads work, downloads fail with the same error (the content_length
changes though depending on object)::

Error downloading 1G: read_length != content_length, 0 != 1073741824'

I have tried removing all of the .rgw pools and re-creating a user but
this has not had any change in behaviour. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.