RGW hung, 2 OSDs using 100% CPU

No, removing the snapshots didn't solve my problem.  I eventually traced
this problem to XFS deadlocks caused by
[osd]
  "osd mkfs options xfs": "-l size=1024m -n size=64k -i size=2048 -s
size=4096"

Changing to just "-s size=4096", and reformatting all OSDs solved this
problem.

Since then, I ran into http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5699.  Snapshots are
off until I've deployed Firefly.