CephFS mounting error

Hi,

I'm n00b in the ceph world, so here I go. I was following this tutorials
[1][2] (in case you need to know if I missed something), while trying to
mount a block from an isolated machine using cehpfs I got this error
(actually following what's there in [2]).

mount error 5 = Input/output error

I've searched on the internet  but with no success. No idea what's going
on, and logs don't seem to have any clue of this error. My setup consists
on 1 mds server and 3 OSD servers, I perform all test with the root user,
I've seen on other tutorials (and on this aswell) using an specificar user,
don't if that could have impacted on the whole setup.

[1] http://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=Ubuntu_14.04&p=ceph
[2] http://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=Ubuntu_14.04&p=ceph&f=2

--

~ Happy install !