full/near full ratio

Looking at the docs (as below), it seems like .95 and .85 are the default numbers for full and near full ratio and if you reach the full ratio, it will stop reading an writing to avoid data corruption.

http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/mon-config-ref/#storage-capacity

So, few questions:

1. If we need to modify those numbers, do we need to update the values in ceph.conf and restart every OSD or we can run a command on MON, that will overwrite it?

2. What is the best way to get the OSD?s to work again, if we reach the full ration amount?  You can?t delete the data because read/write is blocked.

3. If we add new OSD?s, will it start rebalancing the OSD?s or do I need to trigger it manually and how?

Thanks

?Jiten