Cephfs upon Tiering

----- Message from Sage Weil <sweil at redhat.com> ---------
    Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Sage Weil <sweil at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Cephfs upon Tiering
      To: Gregory Farnum <greg at inktank.com>
      Cc: Kenneth Waegeman <Kenneth.Waegeman at ugent.be>, ceph-users
<ceph-users at lists.ceph.com>

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2014, Gregory Farnum wrote:

>> thought it did,
>> specified the

After this I tried with the 'ecdata' pool, which is not working
because itself is an EC pool.
So I guess specifying the cache pool is then indeed the only way, but
that's ok then if that works.
It is just a bit confusing to specify the cache pool rather than the data:)

----- End message from Sage Weil <sweil at redhat.com> -----

--

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kenneth Waegeman