How to replace an node in ceph?

Hi all,
        I'm new to ceph, and apologize if the question has been asked.

        I have setup a 8-nodes ceph cluster, and after two months running,
network controller of an node is broken, so I have to replace the node with
an new one.
        I don't want to trigger data migration, since all I want to do is
replacing a node, not shrink the cluster and then enlarge the cluster.
        I think the following steps may work:
        1)  set osd_crush_update_on_start to false, so when osd starts, it
won't modify crushmap and trigger data migration.
          2)  set noout flags to prevent osds been kicked out of cluster
and trigger data migration
          3)  mark all osds on the broken node down(actually, since network
controller is broken, these osds are already down)
          4)  prepare osd on the new node, and keep osd_num the same with
the osd on the broken node:
               ceph-osd -i [osd_num] --osd-data=path1 --mkfs
        5) start osd on the new node, and peering and backfilling work will
be started automaticlly
        6)  wait until 5) complete, and repeat 4) and 5) until all osds on
the broken node been moved to the new node
        I have done some test on my test cluster, and it seemed works, but
I'm not quite sure it's right in theory, so any comments will be
appreciated.
        Thanks.

--
Ding Dinghua