policy cache pool

Check out http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/pools/#set-pool-values

"Hit sets" are bloom filters which we use to track which objects are
accessed ("hit") during a specific time period (hit_set_period). More
hit sets within a given time let us distinguish more fine-grained
accesses to them, but require more tracking space. If you're trying to
flush dirty data out of the cache pool more quickly, you'll want to
adjust the dirty age values more than the hit set values.
-Greg