Managing OSDs on twin machines

Hello guys,

I just acquired some brand new machines I would like to rely upon for a
storage cluster (and some virtualization). These machines are, however,
? twin servers ?, ie. each blade (1U) comes with two different machines
but a single psu.

I think two replicas would be enough for the intended purpose. Yet I
cannot guarantee that all replicas of a given object are stored on two
different blades.

I basically have N blades, each blade has 2 distinct machines but a
single psu, each machine has 2 hard drives. Is it possible to configure
mutual exclusion between OSDs where replicas of a single object are stored?

Regards

--
Pierre Jaury @ kaiyou
http://kaiyou.fr/contact.html