Ceph Days are back with a vengeance!

Greetings cephalofolk,

Now that the Ceph Day events are becoming much more of a community
undertaking (as opposed to a Inktank-hosted event), we are really
ramping things up.  There are currently four events planned in the
near future, and we need speakers for all of them!

http://ceph.com/cephdays/

If you are interested in speaking at any of these events just send me
the following:

1) Title
2) Abstract (brief outline of your ceph-related talk)
3) Speaker Name/title
4) Organization/Affiliation (or just "Ceph Community" if you are
speaking on your own)
5) Event at which you wish to speak

Currently we have openings at the following events:

* 18 SEP 2014 -- Paris, France :: Le Comptoir General Ghetto Museum
* 24 SEP 2014 -- San Jose, CA USA :: Brocade Communication Systems HQ
* 08 OCT 2014 -- New York, NY USA :: Humphrey at the Eventi Hotel
* 22 OCT 2014 -- London, UK :: etc. Venues St Paul's

We obviously love any talks that are Ceph-related, but we're
especially interested in some of the following topics:

* CephFS
* Performance Tuning
* Integrations work
* Crazy experiments
* Large scale deployment/management use cases
* Using embedded object classes

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns before
submitting, but hurry as spots will fill up quickly!  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com