[radosgw-admin] bilog list confusion

Hi,

Is there any configuration option in ceph.conf for enabling/disabling
the bilog list?
I mean the result of this command:
radosgw-admin bilog list

One ceph cluster gives me results - list of operations which were made
to the bucket, and the other one gives me just an empty list. I can't
see what's the reason.

I can't find it anywhere here in the ceph.conf file.
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/ceph-conf/

My guess is it's in region info, but when I've changed these values to
false for the cluster with working bilog, the bilog would still show.

1. cluster with empty bilog list:
  "zones": [
        { "name": "default",
          "endpoints": [],
          "log_meta": "false",
          "log_data": "false"}],
2. cluster with *proper* bilog list:
  "zones": [
        { "name": "master-1",
          "endpoints": [
                "http:\/\/[...]"],
          "log_meta": "true",
          "log_data": "true"}],

Here are pools on both of the clusters:

1. cluster with *proper* bilog list:
rbd
.rgw.root
.rgw.control
.rgw
.rgw.gc
.users.uid
.users.email
.users
.rgw.buckets
.rgw.buckets.index
.log
''

2. cluster with empty bilog list:
data
metadata
rbd
.rgw.root
.rgw.control
.rgw
.rgw.gc
.users.uid
.users.email
.users
''
.rgw.buckets.index
.rgw.buckets
.log

And here is the zone info (just the placement_pools, rest of the
config is the same):
1. cluster with *proper* bilog list:
"placement_pools": []

2. cluster with *empty* bilog list:
  "placement_pools": [
        { "key": "default-placement",
          "val": { "index_pool": ".rgw.buckets.index",
              "data_pool": ".rgw.buckets",
              "data_extra_pool": ""}}]}

Any thoughts? I've tried to figure it out by myself, but no luck.

Thanks,
Patrycja Szab?owska