[Ceph-community] Remote replication

That depends on which features of Ceph you're using.

RadosGW supports replication.  It's not real time, but it's near real time.
 Everything in my primary cluster is copied to my secondary within a few
minutes.  Take a look at
http://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/federated-config/  .  The details of
disaster recovery is still being figured out.

For RDB, people have been rolling their own using incremental snapshots:
http://ceph.com/dev-notes/incremental-snapshots-with-rbd/  .  It's not real
time, and it's up to you how often it runs.

There currently isn't a backup tool for CephFS.  CephFS is a POSIX
filesystem, so your normal tools should work.  It's a really large POSIX
filesystem though, so normal tools may not scale well.

There's no generic replication tool for RADOS itself.  If you're using
librados directly, you'll have to build your own replication system.