Openstack Havana root fs resize don't work

There?s a known issue with Havana?s rbd driver in nova and it has nothing to do with ceph. Unfortunately, it is only fixed in icehouse. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova/+bug/1219658 for more details.

I can confirm that applying the patch manually works.