Using Ramdisk wi

Hi Wido,

      How are you? Thanks a lot for the quick response. I know that is
heavy cost on using ramdisk, but also i want to try that to see if i
could get better performance, since I'm using a 10GbE network with the
following configuration and i can't achieve more than 300MB/s of
throughput on rbd:

MON Servers (3):
      2x Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 @3.5Ghz (8C)
      32GB RAM
      2x SSD Intel 120G in RAID1 for OS
      1x 10GbE port

OSD Servers (4):
      2x Intel Xeon E5-2609v2 @2.5Ghz (8C)
      64GB RAM
      2x SSD Intel 120G in RAID1 for OS
      3x SSD Intel 120G for Journals (3 SAS disks: 1 SSD Journal)
      9x SAS 3TB 6G for OSD
      2x 10GbE port (1 for Cluster Network, 1 for Public Network)

- 10GbE Switches (1 for Cluster interconnect and 1 for Public network)
- Using Ceph Firefly version 0.80.4.

      The thing is that with fio, rados bench and vdbench tools we
only see 300MB/s on writes (rand and seq) with bs of 4m and 16
threads, that's pretty low actually, yesterday i was talking in the
ceph irc and i hit with the presentation that someone from Fujitsu do
on Frankfurt and also with some mails with some config at 10GbE  and
he achieve almost 795MB/s and more... i would like to know if possible
how to implement that so we could improve our ceph cluster a little
bit more, i actually configure the scheduler on the SSD's disks both
OS and Journal to [noop] but still didn't notice any improvement.
That's why we would like to try RAMDISK on Journals, i've noticed that
he implement that on their Ceph cluster.

I will really appreciate the help on this. Also if you need me to send
you some more information about the  Ceph scheme please let me know.
Also if someone could share some detail conf info will really help!

Thanks a lot,

German Anders