ceph metrics

Hi,

I'm trying to understand what a lot of the values mean that are reported by
"perf dump" on the ceph admin socket.  I have a collectd plugin which sends
all of these values to graphite.

Does anyone have a cross-reference list that explains what they are in more
detail?  You can glean so much from the names, but I'm struggling to
determine what alot of them are.

One in particular, I'm trying to graph the client ops across the cluster
(similar to what ceph -w reports).  Does anyone know which values are used
to generate this figure?

Thanks