ceph-extras for rhel7

Hi again,

I've had a look at the qemu-kvm SRPM and RBD is intentionally disabled
in the RHEL 7.0 release packages. There's a block in the .spec file that
reads:

%if %{rhev}
         --enable-live-block-ops \
         --enable-ceph-support \
%else
         --disable-live-block-ops \
         --disable-ceph-support \
%endif

rhev is defined 0 at the top of the file, setting this to 1 and
rebuilding after sorting the build dependencies yields some new packages
with RBD support and a -rhev suffix that install and work on RHEL 7.0
just fine. I tested with a KVM VM using RBD/cephx storage via
libvirt/qemu directly. As I was using virtio-scsi, TRIM also worked.

iasl was the only build requirement I wasn't able to satisfy so I
commented it out (the comments state that it's not a hard requirement).
This doesn't seem to have had any ill effects for me.

To avoid the -rhev suffix I ultimately made the attached changes to the
spec file before rebuilding them for myself.

Cheers,
Simon