health_err on osd full

Yes, that's expected behavior. Since the cluster can't move data
around on its own, and lots of things will behave *very badly* if some
of their writes go through but others don't, the cluster goes
read-only once any OSD is full. That's why nearfull is a warn
condition; you really want to even out the balance well before it gets
to that point. A cluster at 65% and a single OSD at 95% is definitely
*not* normal, so you seem to be doing something wrong or out of the
ordinary. (A variance of 20% from fullest to emptiest isn't too
unusual, but 30% from fullest to *average* definitely is.)
-Greg