CephFS block size

Hi Jean,?

Thanks for your answer.?show_layout and set_layout can only show and set object size, stripe units, stripe counts, pool and probably primary osd. They are not related to the file system block size which should be adjusted before setting the file system layout.
I need to change CephFS block size.

Thanks,
Sherry