full osd ssd cluster advise : replication 2x or 3x ?

>>What is your main goal for that cluster, high IOPS, high sequential writes
>>or reads?

high iops, mostly random. (it's an rbd cluster, with qemu-kvm guest, around 1000vms, doing smalls ios each one).

80%read|20% write

I don't care about sequential workload, or bandwith.

>>Remember my "Slow IOPS on RBD..." thread, you probably shouldn't expect
>>more than 800 write IOPS and 4000 read IOPS per OSD (replication 2).

Yes, that's enough for me !  I can't use spinner disk, because it's really too slow.
I need around 30000iops for around 20TB of storage.

I could even go to cheaper consummer ssd (like crucial m550), I think I could reach 2000-4000 iops from it.
But I'm afraid of durability|stability.