Advanced CRUSH map rules

Hi!

> CRUSH can do this. You'd have two choose <bucket>...emit sequences;
> the first of which would descend down to a host and then choose n-1
> devices within the host; the second would descend once. I think
> something like this should work:
>
> step take default
> step choose firstn 1 datacenter
> step chooseleaf firstn -1 room
> step emit
> step chooseleaf firstn 1 datacenter
> step emit

May be I'm wrong, but this will not guarantee choice of different datacenters for n-1 and remaining replica.
I have experimented with rules like this, trying to put one replica to "main host" and other replicas to some other hosts.
Some OSDs was referenced two times in some of generated pg's.

Pavel.