Migrate whole clusters

I have to say I'm shocked to see the suggestion is rbd import/export if
'you care the data'. These kind of operation is common use case and should
be an essential part of any distributed storage. What if I have a hundred
node cluster running for years and need to do hardware refresh? There are
no clear procedure itself sounds scary to me..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3