Replace journals disk

Hi Gandalf,

I tried to dump journal partition scheme from the old SSD:

sgdisk --backup=/tmp/journal_table /dev/sdg

and then restore the journal partition scheme to the new SSD after it's
replaced:

sgdisk --restore-backup=/tmp/journal_table /dev/sdg

and it doesn't work. :( parted -l doesn't show the correct partition table
after restore, and mkjournal command failed.

Is it because the new SSD is of different model and size? The old SSD is a
Seagate 100GB and the new SSD is a Crucial 256GB.

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.