From: ceph-users [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrei Mikhailovsky
Sent: 09 May 2014 12:38
To: leen at consolejunkie.net
Cc: ceph-users at lists.ceph.com
Subject: Re: NFS over CEPH - best practice

Ideally I would like to have a setup with 2+ iscsi servers, so that I can perform maintenance if necessary without shutting down the vms running on the servers. I guess multipathing is what I need.

Also I will need to have more than one xenserver/vmware host servers, so the iscsi LUNs will be mounted on several servers.

Would the suggested setup not work for my requirements?

Andrei