Help -Ceph deployment in Single node Like Devstack

Hey,

Sorry for the delay, I have been traveling in Asia.  This question
should probably go to the ceph-user list (cc'd).

Right now there is no single push-button deployment for Ceph like
devstack (that I'm aware of)...but we have sever options in terms of
orchestration and deployment (including out own ceph-deploy featured
in the doc).

A good place to see the package options is http://ceph.com/get

Sorry I couldn't give you an exact answer, but I think Ceph is pretty
approachable in terms of deployment for experimentation.  Hope that
helps.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank