v0.80 Firefly released

----- Message from Sage Weil <sage at inktank.com> ---------
    Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 18:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Sage Weil <sage at inktank.com>
Subject: v0.80 Firefly released
      To: ceph-devel at vger.kernel.org, ceph-users at ceph.com

> We did it!  Firefly v0.80 is built and pushed out to the ceph.com
> repositories.
>
> This release will form the basis for our long-term supported release
> Firefly, v0.80.x.  The big new features are support for erasure coding
> and cache tiering, although a broad range of other features, fixes,
> and improvements have been made across the code base.  Highlights include:
>
> * *Erasure coding*: support for a broad range of erasure codes for lower
>   storage overhead and better data durability.
> * *Cache tiering*: support for creating 'cache pools' that store hot,
>   recently accessed objects with automatic demotion of colder data to
>   a base tier.  Typically the cache pool is backed by faster storage
>   devices like SSDs.
> * *Primary affinity*: Ceph now has the ability to skew selection of
>   OSDs as the "primary" copy, which allows the read workload to be
>   cheaply skewed away from parts of the cluster without migrating any
>   data.
> * *Key/value OSD backend* (experimental): An alternative storage backend
>   for Ceph OSD processes that puts all data in a key/value database like
>   leveldb.  This provides better performance for workloads dominated by
>   key/value operations (like radosgw bucket indices).

Nice!
Is there already some documentation about this Key/value OSD back-end
topic, like how to use, restrictions, ..?
A question (referring to
http://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2013/12/02/ceph-performance-interesting-things-going-on/): Do we need a journal when using this
back-end?
And is this compatible for use with CephFS?

Thanks!