Replace journals disk

If you have dedicated disk for Journal, that you want to replace - consider
(this may be not optimal, but crosses my mind...) stoping OSD (if that is
possible), maybe with "no-out" etc, then DD old disk to new one, and just
resize file system and partitions if needed...

I guess there is more elegant than this manual steps...

Cheers

--

Andrija Pani?