Rados Gateway pagination

According to documentation, radios gw returns results in 1k objects sets by default.
http://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/s3/php/#list-a-bucket-s-content
"Note If there are more than 1000 objects in this bucket, you need to check $ObjectListResponse->body->isTruncated and run again with the name of the last key listed. Keep doing this until isTruncated is not true."

You can request your own pagination by setting GET parameters accordingly:
http://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/s3/bucketops/#get-bucket

PARAMETERS

Name Type Description
?
marker String A beginning index for the list of objects returned.
max-keys Integer The maximum number of keys to return. Default is 1000.