Ceph User Committee elections

Hi,

It is time for the first elections of the Ceph User Committee ! I've enjoyed the position for the past six months. It is a little time consuming (about eight hours a week) but it's also a great opportunity to be in the center of the storage (r)evolution. If you're tempted, feel free to add your platform at:

  https://wiki.ceph.com/Community/2014-04_Ceph_User_Committee_Elections

Feedback about how to improve the representation of the Ceph users so our voice can be heard is welcome. To address the elephant in the room : yes, RedHat acquisition of Inktank makes the Ceph User Committee more important than ever.

Cheers

--
Lo?c Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre