RBD as backend for iSCSI SAN Targets

Hi everyone,

      I want to know the scheme if someone has a Ceph Cluster and
running on it Cassandra databases, and if possible to send some
performance numbers. Also if i wanna know if someone has a linux
server (Ubuntu or CentOS) running on an HP Blade server and use a Ceph
cluster as Backend with 10GbE ports?, if that's the case, if it's
possible to run this DD and send me the output to see how it performs:

dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=4k count=220000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=8k count=140000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=16k count=90000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=32k count=40000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=64k count=20000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=128k count=10000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=256k count=4000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=512k count=3000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=1024k count=3000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=2048k count=1000 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=4096k count=800 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=8192k count=400 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=16384k count=200 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=32768k count=300 oflag=direct
dd if=/dev/zero of=./$RANDOM bs=65536k count=260 oflag=direct

And also if possible to run a sysbench:

sysbench --num-threads=16 --test=fileio --file-total-size=3G
--file-test-mode=rndrw prepare
sysbench --num-threads=16 --test=fileio --file-total-size=3G
--file-test-mode=rndrw run
sysbench --num-threads=16 --test=fileio --file-total-size=3G
--file-test-mode=rndrw cleanup

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

German Anders