Re: 答复: why object can't be recovered when delete one replica

When you do

 ceph pg scrub <pgid>

it will notice the missing object (you should see it go by with ceph -w or
the message in /var/log/ceph/ceph.log on a monitor node), and the PG will
get an 'inconsistent' flag set.  To trigger repair, you need to do

 ceph pg repair <pgid>

sage